Biohazard cleaning team
Biohazard clean up can be a challenging work that does requires technicians to handle potentially hazardous materials such as blood and body fluids, and proper handling of the crime or trauma scene is crucial to the safety of everyone involved.
SERVPRO of El Cajon follows a six step process to ensure your home is properly remediated.
- Assessment: We walk through the site and create zones to prevent cross-contamination.
- Bio Removal: This is the most dangerous step as we remove all visible blood, body fluids, and compromised materials.
- Preparation: Remove carpet, furniture, dirt, dust, etc. in preparation for disinfecting.
- 3-Step Biowash: This involves cleaning, disinfecting, and deodorizing.
- Path of Extraction: We use the same 3-step process to disinfect the pathway around and out of the home.
- Site Breakdown: Disinfect all equipment and properly dispose of biohazard containers.
Aside from cleaning your home, our technicians to offer appropriate support to the families we serve and to treat each customer with genuine compassion throughout the cleaning process. If you're looking for a crime scene cleaning business near you, call SERVPRO at 619-447-7776