Sam had a mold problem in his mother in law home. Mold was growing under the home from poor air flow which was causing mold to grow up through the walls and floors. Sam called his insurance and they referred him to SERVPRO of El Cajon. Will our technician was dispatched out.
Will arrived and immediately called for his team. They got to work right away removing mold affected materials. Once materials were removed we called air quality testing. All results came back passing and the customer was thrilled.
Sam stated " The employees of SERVPRO are very knowledgeable and helpful. They did not mind me asking many questions all the way through the project, they explained everything in great detail!"
Will came in and took action and made it look "Like it never even happened."