If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (619) 447-7776

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Repairs and remodels of a hallway that was damaged by fire.

In the before picture, the hallway caught on fire, and the ceiling was completely removed. This was a result of a lamp fixture catching on fire due to faulty wiring. Faulty wiring and other problems with wiring and outlets are the third leading cause of fires (the leading cause is cooking, and second is the use of heating equipment). 

In the after picture you can see we cleaned up the mess, tore down the ceiling, rebuilt, painted and fixed the wiring. Our customer was thrilled with the results.