Repairs and remodels of a hallway that was damaged by fire.
In the before picture, the hallway caught on fire, and the ceiling was completely removed. This was a result of a lamp fixture catching on fire due to faulty wiring. Faulty wiring and other problems with wiring and outlets are the third leading cause of fires (the leading cause is cooking, and second is the use of heating equipment).
In the after picture you can see we cleaned up the mess, tore down the ceiling, rebuilt, painted and fixed the wiring. Our customer was thrilled with the results.