In the before picture you can see the bathroom sink was caught on fire. This was due to a curling left on during the day. lucky some one was home and smell the smoke. The customer quickly put out a fire and called the fire department.
In the after picture you see that she got a new remodeled bathroom counter. This was only days after the fire. Our customer was expecting a much longer process. She thanked us with a gift basket of goodies and promised to turn off her curling iron.
SERVPRO came in and took action and make it "Look like it never even happened."